CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Painting and pushups

I will be covering a few rooms with paint over the next few weeks as well as laying flooring, installing closet organizers, new doors, trim...blah blah blah!

What else is new??? We always seem to be renovating. Oh well, keeps me outta trouble!

I also ran into a link for
100 pushups program and thought to myself "I need all the help I can get in the chest area, the arms are a bit *COUGHCOUGHFLABBYCOUGHCOUGH* unfirm, what can I loose?"

The intial test ensued and I'm raring to go with my first workout tonight!

I hope I can lift my arms by next weekend ;)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

See, all of your renovations & painting & crap has me wanting to do our kitchen. The wallpaper is from the mid-80's, and it's AWFUL!!!! Mike's brother said he'd help us with the flooring, but that's a while off....oh! And my sister said my BIL could help build & install new cabinets for cheap! (he did that for 12 years, I think!) Everything is lined up, but we can't do a thing without money. *damnit*

You need to put up before & after pics now, hooka.

Nikki said...

I have pics..I just don't like to show how bad it was until I'm done :p I don't think I took any of the NASTY carpet...gosh, everytime I pull up carpet I am reminded how awful it is. Thank god my kids don't have allergies.

I do have to say though Jenn, that now that I have a better paying job it makes the renos go a little faster! We are doing the renos because I could never imagine paying someone to do the stuff we do :p