CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I ♥ organizing!

Well, not the entire process, but the end results are worth it!

Take for example...Getting rid of DS#3's dresser and toybox

The toys are still in my living room in bins



and his room is still not painted fully...but I feel so much better with the clothes organized on the new system.

I also made a new system for my ribbons :P Not very fancy like
Jenns but it holds the same purpose and clears up some space.



Now onto some chalkboard painting :D

1 comments:

Mendy said...

Very cool, Nikki! I love organzing and am going through similar things - we're trying to get our place ready to sell. What a time... oh my.

Doing the pushup challenge? I think I may have to try it. Good to see you back, girl!