CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

New approach

I have been caught up in numbers and stats with regards to running, in the past. I believe I get stuck for that reason. I just can't wrap my brain around some of it and use it as an excuse.

I therefor am going to use time alone to manage my running.

I am working my way up to one hour and then taking it from there.

I have always just done a 5km and left it at that..never much more. Maybe a 6km thrown in there ever once in a while but not much :p

Yesterday I did 36min on the dreadmill...I think I embarassed #1 a bit. HA He and his buddy entered the house while I was running and singin my heart out in between breathes. ROFLMAO! Just what you want at 13. Having your friends see your mom jiggle on the treadmil while singing Miley Syrus at the top of her lungs.

Oh well, they got a good laugh and something to talk about for 10 minutes :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.