CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

3,2,1,2

LOL..that is about the way the amount of jobs seem to be here. I was working at 3 places at once a few months back. 2 were overlaping full time positions and now I just hold 2...BUT

I have an interview coming up for a government job. I'm not sure if I want to stay casual at the hospital and take a shift every few weeks on the weekend or just drop it all together. I'm getting ahead of myself but those are the things that run through my head. The $$ is good..really good..so it would be a rainy day fund ...lol..I have a lot of that kind of stuff rumbling around.

I am on a mission to sort this house out by the end of the month. Toys, books, closets, clothing, games, sporting equipment of all kinds, gardening stuff....you get the idea.

I want to know what you do to keep your kids toys organized. Where do you keep them? In their bedrooms or in a playroom? living room?family room?

Do you rotate toys?

Lets hear your ideas or see them!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Good luck on organizing your house! When you're done there, can you hop on a plan to Texas & do mine? Cause this joint is in serious need of a good declutter session.

Nikki said...

I get soo stressed out about things not being organized..especially working long a$$ hours. It feels like I don't have time for much of anything lately :-/