CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

work,work and work

I seriously have 3 jobs right now! WTH?

I have been trying to get a new job with more pay but that is proving to be harder then I thought after being out of work to raise 3 boys for 13 years...Nothing on paper. I finally got a new lead and applied and was successful!

Wait? I have to quit a job at customer service....but first I was offered up a job to clean a forestry company office when I can fit it in...finally,today I quit my job! Ha!

It was kinda emotional as they gave me a hand up and trained me for lots of positions in the 18 months I was there...but the HR manager was totally understanding of my reasons and offered me up a wonderful reference if I ever needed on. She also told me I was a valuable employee and they are loosing a great employee. I was flattered, but knew I was a great employee ;) I always work hard.

Anyways, it has been a really stressful week. Hubby surprised me by setting up sitters for the kids and took me out for dinner Saturday night after work.

I have been skipping, walking at night and just outside more, but no running this week. I am on the countdown to the end of this job..and excited for new beginnings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope dinner was lovely and then some. ;) What's the weather up at the North Pole this time of year?

Michelle said...

So this is where you are now!! LOL!!!

Good job with the jump rope in the previous post! I have found my jump rope and want to start using it again, but I'm afraid to before my HM in a few weeks. I don't want to hurt myself!

Mendy said...

Congrats Nikki on the job status! Sounds like things are looking up for you. Glad to hear it!

Scott McMurtrey said...

funny, just this morning i started doing some casual job searching. i need something new, too. hope everything has been going good with it so far (have you started already?)

Mendy said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Scott McMurtrey said...

are you making a millions dollars with a new job yet? ;)