CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back to blogging

I have been running 2-3 times a week and found myself wanting to blog again. It keeps me accountable...instead of just on the fridge!

I dropped kidlets off at school (1,2 and 3) and headed out for a SNOWY..yes FREEKING SNOW!! Excuse me but is this a horrible, mean spirited April Fool's day joke? Cause I dont get it :-/ I seriously just raked my grass yesterday...albiet I'm the only one on the street without snowbanks...but that is besides the point :p I spent a lot of hours out there shovelling snow OFF my yard !!

Anyways, I put in 5.4km in 35min. The snow was blinding I had to concentrate on watching my feet , otherwise I would have just run right into traffic. It was not a nice light rain either...sideways folks, SIDEWAYS!

*sigh*

Got it done though... I'm off for a warm shower and then to pick up one kidlet.

Here is my route...downtown...I have not run in that heavily trafficed (is that a word) area before.

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good run ~ even if it was a 'mushy' one. Snow in April??? Come down here to Texas ~ we've got the bluebonnets coming out ~ it's sooooo purty. :)

Jenn said...

Yeah, that would suck. Congrats on plowing through all that crap though. Sounds like you had a productive day!