CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Skiing

Today we decided to get a xcountry ski membership! I have not been skiing in years! Weather it be the kids were too small or we didn't have the extra cash or I didn't make time....but that is all in the past!

I get to go every night if I want! With the 2 mornings off a week(2.5 hours while the 3rd is in preschool) and then the trails being open until 9:30 and LITE UP, that enables me to get the time in.

A fairly new friend of mine said that she would love to go too. They just moved from China(worked their for 6years) and we are going to get the boys into lessons. They are excited too as another friend of theirs is a Jackrabbit as well.

My oldest son is into snowboarding but I did take him and his class two years ago for a field trip and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe I can talk him into a membership($15 for him if I buy a year for $130) and we can go at nights as well.

Here is a link if your interested in peeking in on the place.

http://www.caledonianordic.com/

4 comments:

Scott McMurtrey said...

Cross-country skiing is so much fun! (and a great workout.)

Also, snow is white.

Mendy said...

That's something I've always wanted to do is ski. Never have. Hope you are doing well!

Mendy said...

That's something I've always wanted to do is ski. Never have. Hope you are doing well!

Mendy said...

BTW, I like the new look of your blog.