CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Black

I accomplished a few things off of my list from last post.

I tackled the 1970's mac tack(who puts that stuff in their cupboards and why?) that was within the drawers and cupboards.





I don't quite know how I didn't recognize that is was that BAD! Ignorance is bliss? Something like that ;)

So I sanded and touched up some holes.



Put a frame on the mirror which still has to be painted out. This blogger gave me the idea for it! LOVE HER!



Painted out the inside of the cabinets white and then the outside black!




I am going to replace the counter top and put a vessel sink in as well as paint out the entire bathroom yellow :D

Here is the final view for now.

3 comments:

Scott McMurtrey said...

looks great!

Jess said...

You've been busy! I like the frame around the mirror idea!

Anonymous said...

WOW that looks awesome!!